Saturday, December 8, 2012

mani sunday // candled night mani video-tutorial #3

Every December 7th, Colombians celebrate "El día de las velitas" (The Day of the Little Candles) as the unofficial start of the Christmas season. Everywhere in the ccountry, families light candles and paper lanterns and place them on their windows, streets, balconies and terraces. It is one of the most traditional holidays in the country, and both kids and adults enjoy it!
For today's mani, I wanted to share with you a little piece of my traditions. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I can't wait to celebrate it! I'm already counting the days (giggles).
Candled Night Mani is very easy to do, though the final result looks elaborate (but still modern and fun). I hope you like it and decide to give it a try. If you do, don't forget to share the pics with me!



Don't forget to visit and subscribe to the UrNails channel and leave a comment on the video page. Thanks!

!!! Remember: the UrNails gallery is for both you and me… start sharing your beautiful nails now! You can email them to me, or tweet them to @muymajobv or post them on Instagram using the hashtag #MJBVurnails and I'll be happy to upload them :)







PS. Don't forget to come back next week to check out my fab Christmas Mani :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D