Monday, April 22, 2013

freebies // The 2013 Designer Calendar :: May

Oh my God!!! This year is flying!!! We are a week away from May: a meaningful month for me because we celebrate Mother's Day (at least in Colombia and Italy and I think in other places too). Funnily, Rebecca Greenwood (the talented designer behind Littletree Designs and this month's calendar), created it thinking of her Mom because her birthday is in May. How romantic and festive is her design? Perfect for a special Mom… so don't wait long and print it and give it too yours so she can write her to-dos on a beautiful calendar. 

download

About Rebecca
"Hello, I'm Rebecca, the designer and illustrator behind Littletree Designs.
Throughout my life I have always wanted a career in the creative industries - Interior Designer, Stylist, Furniture Designer - but my love of colour and pattern won over them all.
I am originally from Essex in the rainy UK. I studied Printed Textile Design at De Montfort University in the city of Leicester, from which I graduated in 2007. More recently I completed Modules 1-3 of the e-course 'The Art and Business of Surface Pattern Design' run by the talented designer Rachael Taylor and Beth Nichols.

Being a designer comes naturally to me, I see shapes and pattern all around me – I often ‘think’ in pattern! My style in three words would be Graphic and Colourful with a Retro influence. I design with the end use in mind being for mainly stationary, fabric, kids, cards and giftwrap and homewares.
In the future I would love to see my designs in stores such as Paperchase, M&S, Heals etc. And maybe one day have my own range of stationary or homewares."

Her quirky detail

"Hmm...a quirky detail about myself...I love to cook/bake, I am ADDICTED to cookery shows and I own far too many cookbooks!"
Her favourite Designer:
"That is a tough question! My favourite surface designer would have to be Caroline Gardener. I just love her cards and gift wrap."

You can download May here or clicking on the download link below the image above, and remember, it can be printed as big as an A3 format (42x29.7cm / 16.5x11.7in). Don't forget to visit Rebecca's portfolio to see more of her lovely work and her blog to soak on inspiration. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad Rebecca :) Thank you so much for participating and creating such a beautiful calendar!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment... it is always nice to read them! :D