Friday, June 7, 2013

blog lovin' tour // enthusiasm


Hello everyone! and welcome to the first week of The Declaration of You! Blog Lovin' tour.
The Declaration of You will be published by North Light Craft Books this summer, with readers getting all the permission they've craved to step passionately into their lives, discover how they and their gifts are unique and uncover what they are meant to do! This post is part of The Declaration of You's Blog Lovin' Tour, which I'm thrilled to participate in alongside over 100 other creative bloggers. Learn more and join us, read here!

We start the tour with the word enthusiasm. It is defined by the Oxford Dictionary of English as an 'intense and eager enjoyment, interest, or approval'. To me is what makes you go to work with a big smile on your face! I've had many working experiences… design related and non. I still do: I teach English and Spanish to pay the bills in the meantime that I can really make a living off my real and true passion: design. I've learnt from every single one of the jobs I've had, and don't regret any of them. I've always worked hard and done them right, but I've noticed only designing makes me really happy and sparks in me feelings of fulfilment and joy. It makes me challenge myself and want to learn and improve and evolve as much as I can. That energy that runs through my body, soul and mind when I design I call it enthusiasm, and I really invite you to pay attention and discover what makes you feel it :)